We Set The Standard for Quality
The fact that the things we make also make peoples’ lives better drives our design approach. That’s why we focus on providing high-quality products and workspace solutions that are safe, reliable, and built to last. In fact, they’re trusted by 98% of Fortune 500 companies.
We put so much into making Vari® products because you expect so much out of them. Every screw, every frame, every inch of desk surface is something we’ve meticulously considered and tested so you can stand confidently behind your purchase.
Desk and table surfaces are made with sturdy, long-lasting MDF
Desk and tabletops feature durable 3-D laminate wood tops with chamfered edges
Stylish collection of core finishes stays in stock and ships quickly
High-quality materials like steel and aluminum are the foundation for every product
Metal components are powder-coated for durability
Our desk frames are designed to be supportive and stable at any height
Backed With a Hassle-Free Warranty
Our warranty is for the entire product, instead of just parts or pieces
Any failure from normal usage will be replaced free of charge
You’ll never receive any refurbished substitutions
Different By Design
Our thoughtful design has produced not only the leading sit-stand solution, but a full line of office furniture that’s built to last and stand up to the strictest industry design standards. This means that no matter what product you choose, you’ve made an investment in safety and simplicity.
- Our products are tested to meet the highest industry standards for performance and durability
- We earned the first ever UL BIFMA Performance Certification mark
- We’ve received GREENGUARD Gold certification on many products for low chemical emissions
- Our desktop solutions feature a weighted base to minimize movement during use
- Full-size standing desk solutions include T-Style legs for stability
- Use of steel frames and premium materials enhance overall stability
- Manual models feature a spring-assisted lift making it easier and more comfortable to operate
- Electric models include continuous height adjustment at the touch of a button
- Little-to-no assembly required on every product
Designed in Texas
Led by some of the most qualified designers in the industry, we’re constantly researching, testing, and innovating to bring you the best solutions for your workspace.
Designed by Experts
Our product design team is comprised of experienced engineers and industrial designers
A pioneering design approach led to a collection of products that can be assembled in only minutes
Our design philosophy encourages collaboration, testing, and improvement
Our headquarters is home to a design studio and fabrication facility where prototypes are born
Safety, quality, and ease of use are the foundation of every design
Product development is led by market research and conversations with fans
Our products are evaluated by independent, third party standards to ensure quality.
Prototypes are tested and used in our headquarters before production.
We regularly innovate products based on employee feedback.